Delta Strategy Group Home
Delta Strategy Group in the News
Interview with Delta Strategy Group on CFTC Reauthorization
In the video below, Steven Lofchie of Cadwalader interviews Scott Parsons of Delta Strategy Group on the significance of the ongoing CFTC Reauthorization Hearings taking place in Congress.
Reports from Delta Strategy Group:
- “A Comparison of US and EU Derivative Market Reforms: How will key Dodd-Frank and EMIR provisions differ in substance and timing?”
- Timeline for CFTC Implementation of Key Provisions of Dodd-Frank
Delta Strategy Group is a full-service government affairs firm founded by the former Chairman of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) and CEO of NYMEX, James Newsome, and former COO of the CFTC, Scott Parsons.
Headquartered in Washington, DC, Delta Strategy Group works closely with Congress and regulatory agencies to provide clients with innovative solutions to their regulatory concerns.
- Keynote Address of CFTC Commissioner J. Christopher Giancarlo before the ISDA’s Trade Execution Legal Forum December 9, 2016
- Remarks of Chairman Timothy Massad Before the American Gas Association 9th Annual Energy Market Regulation Conference December 8, 2016
- CFTC Releases Rule Enforcement Review of ICE Futures U.S. December 7, 2016
- CFTC Orders Paris-Based Société Générale SA to Pay a $450,000 Penalty for Failing to Timely Report Swap Transactions December 7, 2016
FDLR The Exercise of Anti-Spoofing Authority in U.S. Futures Markets
Why the CFTC Bitfinex Enforcement Actually Benefits Bitcoin Exchanges
Analysis of SEC Proposed Rule 18f-4 on the Use of Derivative Instruments by Registered Investment Companies
DSG Summary of CFTC Position Limits Supplement
DSG Summary of CFTC Regulation AT Comment Letters
DSG Summary of CFTC Final Cross Border Rule
DSG Margin Rule Comparison Chart - CFTC v. Prudential Regulators