Delta Strategy Group Home
Delta Strategy Group in the News
Interview with Delta Strategy Group on CFTC Reauthorization
In the video below, Steven Lofchie of Cadwalader interviews Scott Parsons of Delta Strategy Group on the significance of the ongoing CFTC Reauthorization Hearings taking place in Congress.
Reports from Delta Strategy Group:
- “A Comparison of US and EU Derivative Market Reforms: How will key Dodd-Frank and EMIR provisions differ in substance and timing?”
- Timeline for CFTC Implementation of Key Provisions of Dodd-Frank
Delta Strategy Group is a full-service government affairs firm founded by the former Chairman of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) and CEO of NYMEX, James Newsome, and former COO of the CFTC, Scott Parsons.
Headquartered in Washington, DC, Delta Strategy Group works closely with Congress and regulatory agencies to provide clients with innovative solutions to their regulatory concerns.
- Keynote Remarks of Chairman Timothy Massad at the Managed Funds Association Outlook 2016 Conference October 21, 2016
- Federal Court Orders Scott Platto and His Company The Yorkshire Group, Inc. to Pay More Than $1.56 Million for Engaging in Illegal, Off-Exchange Precious Metals Transactions October 19, 2016
- Keynote Remarks of Chairman Timothy Massad Before the Futures Industry Association Futures and Options Expo October 19, 2016
- CFTC Issues Final Order to Exempt Certain Specified Transactions of Southwest Power Pool and Amendment to the 2013 Final Order Regarding RTOs and ISOs October 18, 2016
FDLR The Exercise of Anti-Spoofing Authority in U.S. Futures Markets
Why the CFTC Bitfinex Enforcement Actually Benefits Bitcoin Exchanges
Analysis of SEC Proposed Rule 18f-4 on the Use of Derivative Instruments by Registered Investment Companies
DSG Summary of CFTC Position Limits Supplement
DSG Summary of CFTC Regulation AT Comment Letters
DSG Summary of CFTC Final Cross Border Rule
DSG Margin Rule Comparison Chart - CFTC v. Prudential Regulators