Delta Strategy Group Home
Delta Strategy Group in the News
Interview with Delta Strategy Group on CFTC Reauthorization
In the video below, Steven Lofchie of Cadwalader interviews Scott Parsons of Delta Strategy Group on the significance of the ongoing CFTC Reauthorization Hearings taking place in Congress.
Reports from Delta Strategy Group:
- “A Comparison of US and EU Derivative Market Reforms: How will key Dodd-Frank and EMIR provisions differ in substance and timing?”
- Timeline for CFTC Implementation of Key Provisions of Dodd-Frank
Delta Strategy Group is a full-service government affairs firm founded by the former Chairman of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) and CEO of NYMEX, James Newsome, and former COO of the CFTC, Scott Parsons.
Headquartered in Washington, DC, Delta Strategy Group works closely with Congress and regulatory agencies to provide clients with innovative solutions to their regulatory concerns.
- Statement of Chairman Timothy Massad on the Cross-Border Application of the Margin Requirements for Uncleared Swaps May 24, 2016
- Concurring Statement of Commissioner Sharon Y. Bowen Regarding Cross-Border Margin Rule May 24, 2016
- Statement of Dissent by Commissioner J. Christopher Giancarlo on the Cross-Border Application of the Margin Requirements May 24, 2016
- Statement of CFTC Chairman Timothy Massad on the Announcement that Dan Roth will Step down as President and CEO of the National Futures Association May 23, 2016