Delta Strategy Group Home
Delta Strategy Group in the News
Interview with Delta Strategy Group on CFTC Reauthorization
In the video below, Steven Lofchie of Cadwalader interviews Scott Parsons of Delta Strategy Group on the significance of the ongoing CFTC Reauthorization Hearings taking place in Congress.
Reports from Delta Strategy Group:
- “A Comparison of US and EU Derivative Market Reforms: How will key Dodd-Frank and EMIR provisions differ in substance and timing?”
- Timeline for CFTC Implementation of Key Provisions of Dodd-Frank
Delta Strategy Group is a full-service government affairs firm founded by the former Chairman of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) and CEO of NYMEX, James Newsome, and former COO of the CFTC, Scott Parsons.
Headquartered in Washington, DC, Delta Strategy Group works closely with Congress and regulatory agencies to provide clients with innovative solutions to their regulatory concerns.
- Remarks of Chairman J. Christopher Giancarlo to the ABA Derivatives and Futures Section Conference January 19, 2018
- Joint statement from CFTC and SEC Enforcement Directors Regarding Virtual Currency Enforcement Actions January 19, 2018
- CFTC Charges Patrick K. McDonnell and His Company CabbageTech, Corp. d/b/a Coin Drop Markets with Engaging in Fraudulent Virtual Currency Scheme January 19, 2018
- CFTC Charges Colorado Resident Dillon Michael Dean and His Company, The Entrepreneurs Headquarters Limited, with Engaging in a Bitcoin and Binary Options Fraud Scheme January 19, 2018
DSG Summary of SEC Digital Asset Investigative Report
DSG Summary of Comment Letters on the OCC White Paper on Innovation in the Federal Banking System
FDLR The Exercise of Anti-Spoofing Authority in U.S. Futures Markets
Why the CFTC Bitfinex Enforcement Actually Benefits Bitcoin Exchanges
Analysis of SEC Proposed Rule 18f-4 on the Use of Derivative Instruments by Registered Investment Companies
DSG Summary of CFTC Position Limits Supplement
DSG Summary of CFTC Regulation AT Comment Letters
DSG Summary of CFTC Final Cross Border Rule
DSG Margin Rule Comparison Chart - CFTC v. Prudential Regulators