New reports from Delta Strategy Group:
- “A Comparison of US and EU Derivative Market Reforms: How will key Dodd-Frank and EMIR provisions differ in substance and timing?”
- Timeline for CFTC Implementation of Key Provisions of Dodd-Frank
Delta Strategy Group is a full-service government affairs firm founded by the former Chairman of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) and CEO of NYMEX, James Newsome, and former COO of the CFTC, Scott Parsons.
Headquartered in Washington, DC, Delta Strategy Group works closely with Congress and regulatory agencies to provide clients with innovative solutions to their regulatory concerns.
- SEC Charges City of South Miami with Defrauding Investors About Tax-Exempt Status of Municipal Bonds May 22, 2013
- CFTC’s Division of Market Oversight Issues Advisory Regarding the Obligation to Report Omnibus Account Information in a Timely Manner May 22, 2013
- CFTC Revokes Registrations of Georgia Resident Robert A. Christy and his company, Crabapple Capital Group LLC May 20, 2013
- SEC Charges Chicago-Area Father and Son Conducted Cherry-Picking Scheme at Investment Firm May 16, 2013